- Self-Activating. Fast and easy, no activation step.
- Pouched Mercury. Reliable and consistent mixes.
- "Pinch & Turn" opening technique. No tool required.
- Re-sealable Capsule. Efficient and compliant disposal.
- Traditional color-coding system. Nothing new to remember, looks just like the original.
- Works with any amalgamator. No new equipment required
Contour™ is a dispersed phase (admix)
alloy that features a firm pack with smooth carving. With 70%
spherical and 30% lathe-cut particles, you get more body for
better contacts in an easy-to-condense formulation. Contour
helps avoid chipping and flaking of marginal ridges.
Contour capsules are self-activating - no special
activation device is required.
Amalgam Waste Recycling – DRNA Services
If you practice in a state or county requiring amalgam waste recycling,
staying compliant is not only good for your practice but also good for
Rest assured we have a solution for you. Kerr has partnered with DRNA
(Dental Recycling North America, Inc.), North America’s leader in dental
waste management and recycling. As a valued Kerr customer, you are
eligible to receive discounts on DRNA services to assist you in
achieving full compliance.
To get started on the path to compliance, please click here or call DRNA at 800.360.1001, ext. 17.