Elements™ Diagnostic UnitDiagnose
Electronic Pulp Tester and Apex Locator
"The Elements Diagnostic allows a reliable silky smooth advancement to the apical constriction that has stability, predictability and ergonomic applicability."
- Dr. Gary Glassman
When you're doing a root canal, you need to get to the point, the apex, predictably, efficiently and accurately. Kerr Endodontics' proprietary 4th generation Elements Apex Locator offers a major breakthrough in software and hardware technology the first in ten years. This technology optimizes earlier engineering to give you the most precise readings available today. What's more, the Satellite Display, which you can place on the instrument tray, the microscope, the patient's bib or anywhere else you choose, brings critical data into your field of vision. See how we can advance your diagnosis with Kerr Endodontics' Elements Diagnostic Unit and Apex Locator.
Features and Benefits
- Auto-power off conserves battery life
- Full-range audio speakers eliminate annoying beeps
- Nonglare tilt screen with digital and graphical feedback
- Autoclavable medical-grade cords and connectors
- Probes are gold plated to resist micro-corrosion
- Automatic calibration for a moreaccurate diagnosis
- Advanced battery technology for longest life between charges
- Vitality Scanner provides pain-free electric pulp testing and accurate analysis in the presence of EDTA, sodium hypochlorite, blood, saline, water and hydrogen peroxide