CompoRoller is an innovative composite modeling instrument that is designed to give you complete control in layering and contouring a direct composite restoration to its final form.The CompoRoller's working ends employ proprietary, non-stick rolling tips that foster bubble-free, homogenous application of any composite in thin, even layers
with no undesired traces. The disposable rolling tips are made of smooth, medical-grade thermoplastic elastomer, available in 5 shapes or shaping margins, occlusions and modeling.
- Fast and easy. Unique rolling tips contour composite quickly in thin, even layers, minimizing time to finish and polish.
- Precise and predictable. Rolling tips foster smooth composite contouring for enhanced marginal integrity.
- Controlled. Nonstick tips roll freely, resulting in a bubble-free, homogenous application of composite.
- Hygienic. Disposable tips eliminate cross contamination. Handle autoclavable to 134C/273F.
- Versatile. Choice of tip shapes to fit the specific task.