U-40 Ultracapacitor Technology
Changing the game.
Revolutionary U-40 Ultracapacitor Technology re-energizes to full power in under 40 seconds. Kerr Demi Ultra is the first and only curing light powered by state-of-the-art ultracapacitor technology. Although ultracapacitors are similar in size and shape to traditional batteries, they work much differently—re-energizing in a matter of seconds, and maintaining their energy capacity year after year.
In practical terms, the U-40 Ultracapacitor-powered Demi Ultra is never more than 40 seconds away from being able to deliver 25 ten-second cures. In your practice, the Demi Ultra delivers convenience, efficiency, and reliability—like nothing you’ve experienced before.
Keeping it cool
Proprietary C.U.R.E.™ Technology (Curing Uniformity and Reduced Energy) provides uniform depth of cure with industry-leading low temperatures. Enhanced collimation delivers more predictable curing power that is less sensitive to the positioning of the tip, while the more uniform beam generates a more consistent depth of cure.
Meeting your every need
Easy Suite feature set provides simple and intuitive operation and maintenance for seamless integration into your practice.
- Durable, lightweight construction: hybrid construction unites metal and patented Valox-molded plastic in an ultra-light, durable, and chemical-resistant design
- Comfortable ergonomic design: lightweight, ergonomic design and 360° rotating tip invite a wide range of comfortable hand positions to help minimize hand and arm stress
- Sealed, fanless design: an extra large heat sink provides cool, efficient performance without the inconvenience of thermal shutdown, while eliminating the need for cooling fans and vents
- Two-button operation: provides easy access to all system functions, including new silent mode activation. Equally convenient, there’s no need to program power functions to access PLS energy management
- Fully-integrated radiometer: easy-to-use radiometer with LED indicators that instantly communicate the curing light system’s power status