OptiBond™ FLBonding Agents
Filled, Light-Cure Total-Etch Dental Adhesive
Setting a gold-standard reputation after more than a decade on the market, OptiBond FL® is a filled, light-cure total-etch dental adhesive that offers a simple two-bottle or unidose delivery with only one light-curing step. This two-bottle primer/adhesive is perfect for all direct restorations and for indirect core build-up. Yet, it's as simple as it is reliable, with a one-coat primer and a one-coat adhesive that can be applied on wet or dry surfaces, with superior dental bonding that virtually eliminates postoperative sensitivity.
- Versatile. Two-bottle primer/adhesive for all direct restorations and indirect core buildup.
- Simple and reliable. One coat primer. One coat adhesive. Wet or dry.
- Unique structural adhesive. 48% fill load delivers superior bond strength.
- Patient-friendly. Virtually eliminates postoperative sensitivity for patients.
- Proven long-term performance. The gold standard in dental adhesive products after more than a decade on the market
Recipient of The Dental Advisor's 2018 Top Product Award
The Kerr Direct Restorative Procedural Solution
Designed to align with your workflow, our new Kerr Direct Restorative Procedural Solution is an integrated system of products that establishes a consistent, predictable procedural framework–helping you improve the efficiency and effectiveness of your practice.
Give us a day of your week and you'll see. Take the Kerr "Give Us Your Tuesdays" challenge and get started here.