elements™freeEndodontic Obturation / Fill
Cordless Continuous Wave Obturation
The elementsfree warm obturation system has all the great benefits of the original Elements System, plus it is cordless!
- Swiss motor and gear drive for high level performance
- Motorised extrusion for less hand fatigue
- Single-use cartridges with built-in finger grips for ease of use
- Aerogel insulation surrounds the heating element for your comfort and your patient’s safety
- Predictable results: high quality 3D fill
- Ease of use: motor driven extruder for better control and tactile feel
- Intuitive: easy set up, friendly handling, full control for safe results
How does it work
elementsfree is Kerr’s cutting-edge warm obturation system that provides predictable results during endodontic treatments.
In this video, leading endodontist Prof.Dr. Bilge Hakan Şen demonstrates the use of this intuitive and easy to handle cordless system. Produce high quality 3D gutta-percha fillings with the Continuous Wave of Condensation Technique.
What is special
- Downpack unit heats to 200°C in less than 0.5 seconds and with an adjustable heating range of 100°-400°C
- 360° activation ring to improve your experience
- Digital temperature control for procedural accuracy
- Perfect for Continuous Wave™ and single motion downpack obturation
Buchanan System B Heat Pluggers
- High-quality pluggers with a shape that closely matches the final root canal preparation (bendable tip)
- Accurate temperature tip’s release
- Easy separation from condensed Gutta-Percha
- Available individually or in a pre-packaged kit of five
- Available in size .04. (40% smaller) wich allows access into the even smallest canals.
Why does it simplify the dental procedure?
elements™free combines high quality fill with friendly handling, to achieve predictable results, in seconds:
- Backfill and downpack units enable a truly 3D obturation in a faster and more comfortable way.
- Optimal visibility and access to the working area.
- Intuitive design and cordless technology to greatly simplify your operation.
How does it do this?
The downpack unit thoroughly obturates the apical third, while the backfill unit extrudes warm gutta-percha, resulting in a high quality 3D fill throughout the entire length of the canal.
The unit heats to 200°C in less than 0.5 seconds.
A digital temperature control ensures efficacy and safe results.
A 360° activation ring provides full tactile control for added ease of use in any clinical scenario.
A longer and bendable needle provides optimal access to the working area.
Motorised gutta-percha extrusion reduces hand fatigue and speeds up the filling of the entire canal in one step.
Using elements™free for Retreatment Cases by Garry L. Bey, DDS
Continuous Wave and single motion downpack obturation can be provided through innovation. Based on the market leading Elements Obturation Unit, the cordless elementsfree obturation system provides freedom of movement while performing the warm vertical condensation technique.