PeelVue+™Dental Instrument Reprocessing
PeelVue+ dental serilisation puches are the recommended packaging method for moist heat sterilising, sterile storage and presentation of instruments and accessories to the patient.
- Patented internal multiparameter indicators and patented 'Closure Validators'.
- 'Closure Validators' to create a proper seal, confirming the items inside will remain sterile once the sterilisation procedure is complete. PeelVue+ also works with Gravity Steam or Chemiclave sterilisers.
- Easy to peel and seal application.
- Lead-free inks on medical-grade, non-recycled paper.
The PeelVue+ product line carries 12 different sizes for every sterilisation need. Each pouch size corresponds to a colour, making it easy to order and grab the right size needed.
PeelVue+ follows the German RKI guidelines and is CE marked (MDD 94/42 EEC) (MDD 93/42 EEC). It meets the CDC Guidelines for Disinfection and Sterilisation in Healthcare Facilities recommendations and ISO 11607.
PeelVue+ sterilisation pouches do not meet the definition of a hazardous waste (40 CFR 261.241; tested using the TCLP, EPA Publication SW–846) and can be discarded in unregulated trash.
1. Position away from the chamber walls and floor of the steriliser.
2. Process up to 135°C in a moist heat autoclave or chemiclave.
DUX Dental’s legacy at Kerr
Protect what Matters
Instrument reprocessing is a delicate yet major focus for your practice.
Simple precautions - such as pre-soaking and using patented pouches - can go a long way in adding certainty to your reprocessing and sterilisation procedures.
How can you protect what matters?
PeelVue+™are smart sterilisation pouches that help you easily identify and store sterilised items.
With a smooth design and rust-free stainless steel surface, handpieces are considerably easy to clean and suitable for automatic reprocessing.
The patented closure validators in PeelVue give you a safe seal every time.
PeelVue meet the CDC guidelines for disinfection and sterilisation in healthcare facilities.