Dental awards set the pace for Kerr in 2018
Kerr legacy and new products recognised as part of The Dental Advisors Editor’s Choice awards.
Restorative, endodontics and prevention; 2018 is already proving a successful year for Kerr Dental, with a number of products being recognised in The Dental Advisor awards.
From The Dental Advisor’s website: “DENTAL ADVISOR awards are one of the most respected awards created to recognize quality products and equipment, taking into account clinical and evidence-based research to honor the best.”
Catherine Stahl, Vice President Marketing EMEA at KaVo Kerr, stated:
“It is great to see both legacy products, such as the NX3 permanent cement, and latest innovations, such as the nanohybrid universal composite, Harmonize, be recognised.
“It goes to show that our consistent efforts to provide innovative products that can meet the changing needs of a practice, as well as solutions that can stand the test of time, is not going unnoticed. And for this we are very proud.”
2018 Product Award:
- Apex ID – Category: Apex Locator
- Harmonize – Category: Composite: Aesthetic
- OptiBond FL – Category: Bonding Agent: Total-Etch
- elementsfree – Category: Endodontic Obturation System
- Bib-Eze – Category: Disposable
- Seal-Tight – Category: Air/Water Syringe Tip
- OptiBond XTR – Category: Long Term Product
2018 Preferred Product