OptiBond™ All-In-One™Dental Bonding Agents
Single Component Self-Etch Dental Adhesive
OptiBond™ All-In-One™ is a self-etch, single-component dental adhesive that eliminates multiple steps when bonding direct and indirect restorations. Its unique nano-etching capability enables superior enamel etching, creating a deeper etched surface for higher mechanical retention and chemical bonding.
- Simple, one-step process – etching, priming and bonding are captured in one material; no mixing required
- Exceptional bond strength –unique nano-etching process provides the highest bond strengths to both dentine and enamel for seventh-generation, self-etch adhesives
- Direct/indirect use – excellent adhesion to enamel, dentine, porcelain and ceramics
- Ternary solvent system – three solvents provide enhanced shelf-life stability and effective enamel etching for long-term bond performance
- Available in bottle and Unidose™ delivery.
Why does it simplify the dental procedure?
OptiBond All-In-One incorporates all the steps of a dental bonding procedure in one single bottle, for a simplified protocol with no compromises on quality.
How does it do this?
Etchant, primer and dental adhesive are all included in the same solution.