Implant DeplaquersImplant Prophylaxis
Dental Implant Deplaquers
Implant Deplaquer instruments are made of carbon-fiber reinforced plastic material, with sufficient strength to remove plaque and calculus from the implant neck while minimising scratches on metal surfaces.
Specially shaped blade allows implants to be cleaned from all sides.
Adapted to the rotary symmetrical design of all important implant systems.
Available in two shapes
- Universal: Allows the topical reach of all surfaces
- Orofacial: Allows the reach of lateral sides with more surface available
- High stiffness, light weight
- Metal-free, but with sufficient material strength
- Cutting edge wear resistance
- Autoclavable at 134°C, at least 3 min.
1 - Green part visible - Healthy; 2 - Green part visible but bleeding gingivitis; 3 - Green part no longer visible, pocket that has to be treated
Orofacial Implant Deplaquer
Universal Implant Deplaquer