TF Adaptive™ SystemEndodontic Shaping
NiTi Endo File System
TF Adaptive is the innovative endodontic file system brought to you by the inventor of the K-File, combining the intelligence of the Elements Motor with the flexibility of the NiTi Twisted Files.
- Better resistance to cyclic fatigue
- No need to switch between programmes
NiTi Twisted Files
- Better stress absorption
- Greater range of elasticity
- Reduced risk of file breakages
- Superior strength and higher durability
The elements 8:1 Handpiece
An elegant, 100% German made handpiece, featuring the reliability you expect, and the performance you demand.
- Operating speed up to 40,000 RPM
- Rust resistant stainless steel
- Smooth surface for easy cleaning
- Ball bearing design for maximum efficiency
- Smaller head for better visibility and posterior access
How does it work
Increase success with Endo, TF Adaptive canal shaping
- Slowly advance the GREEN file
- Apply single controlled motion
- Wait until the file engages with dentine
- Withdraw the file from the canal
- Repeat until the file reaches working length
Repeat the process with the YELLOW file and finally with the RED one.
How does it work
Improved debris removal
Less apical debris extruded with TF Adaptive vs wave one
Manual step-back technique extruded 207% more debris from the apex than TF Adaptive.
Wave One technique extruded 59% more debris from the apex than TF Adaptive.
*Jaramillo, D and Raydolfo, A (2013) Comparison of the Extrusion of Dentine Debris Using a New Instrumentation. Publication pending.
Fewer File Breakages
Successful endo through progressive canal negotiation
TF Adaptive helps clinicians avoid the risk of file fracture:
- Adaptive motion results in resistance to cyclic fatigue.
- Adaptive motion lessens the twisting stress on the file as well.
- TF Files’ crystalline structure provide a greater range of elasticity.
- More resistance to fracture.
- Superior strength provides high durability.
Adaptation in Motion
Rotary when you want it. Reciprocation when you need it.
Start with green and stop with red
Intuitive colour-coded file identification. Colour-coded system designed for efficiency and ease of use.
Just like a traffic light...
TF Adaptive Technique
Leveraging the success of our clinically-proven Twisted File design: Rotary when you want it, Reciprocation when you need it.
Use the hand file to establish glide path and determine correct TFA file working sequence.
Why does it simplify the dental procedure?
The unique combination of NiTi Twisted Files and the Elements Motor's exclusive algorithm assures:
- Exceptional file control by switching between rotation and reciprocation as needed.
- Minimised risk of file fracture owing to a smooth
and continuous file surface.
- Using the system is as intuitive as driving!
How does it do this?
The Elements Motor Adaptive Motion Technology automatically adjusts its movement, reducing intracanal torsional forces depending on the amount of stress placed on the file.
The intuitive file identification works like a traffic light in determining the correct file working sequence: start with green and finish with red.