- DENTAL RESTORATION PRODUCTS
- ENDODONTICS PRODUCTS
- DENTAL BURS
- PREVENTION PRODUCTS
- DENTAL LABORATORY PRODUCTS
Maxcem Elite™Permanent Dental Cements and Liners
Self-Etch, Self-Adhesive Dental Cement Maxcem Elite
Maxcem Elite self-etch, self-adhesive resin cement for indirect restorations is simplicity refined – with higher bond strength and superior ease of use – offering proven technology without sacrificing performance: easy to clean up with no hand mixing, and no refrigeration required. For more convenience, intra-oral and root canal tips allow for dispensing of material in areas hard-to-reach.
Introducing the improved Maxcem Elite:
- 90% Greater Bond Strength to Dentine: Maxcem Elite employs the same unique adhesive monomer used in Kerr’s OptiBond family of bonding agents. The optimised resin matrix and filler systems improve wettability, resulting in greater adhesion to dentine.*
- One-Peel™ Cleanup for consistent outcomes: Maxcem Elite’s thixotropic property facilitates the placement of material and easy cleanup.
- No Colour Shift for Better Aesthetics: the colour change in Maxcem Elite is imperceptible, when compared to systems that contain tertiary amines. Colour shift over time is better than leading self-adhesive or adhesive resin cements.*
*Third party studies available upon request
Ease of use: No need to refrigerate, easy cleanup, and no hand mixing required.
Compatible with all indirect restorations: Anterior or posterior ceramics, veneers, PFMs, metal restorations, and CAD/CAM materials.
Dual cure: Efficient self-cure mechanism allows material to set up completely in the absence of light or tack cure.
For extra convenience, intra-oral and root canal tips are available to dispense material in hard-to-reach areas.
Self-etch, self-adhering resin cement
The Maxcem difference
Up to a 90% Improved Bond Strength over the previous formula.
Maxcem Elite™ employs the same unique adhesive monomer used in Kerr’s OptiBond family of bonding agents. The optimized resin matrix and filler systems improve wettability, resulting in greater adhesion to dentin.
3rd party study conducted byTufts University. Data on file.
One-PeelTM Cleanup for consistent outcomes
Maxcem Elite’s thixotropic property facilitates the placement of material and easy cleanup.
Photo: Dr. Sam Halabo, DMD - Chula Vista, CA
No Color Shift
No Color Shift for Better Esthetics
The color change in Maxcem Elite is imperceptible, when compared to systems that contain tertiary amines. Color shift over time is better than leading self-adhesive or adhesive resin cements.
After aging for 4 weeks in 60°C water. (~1.5 years in 37°C water).