- DENTAL RESTORATION PRODUCTS
- ENDODONTICS PRODUCTS
- DENTAL BURS
- PREVENTION PRODUCTS
- DENTAL LABORATORY PRODUCTS
Demi™ UltraDental Curing Lights
LED Ultracapacitor Curing Light System Demi™ Ultra
The Kerr Demi™ Ultra LED Ultracapacitor Curing Light System represents the latest technological advancement in dental curing from the Kerr Demi brand. It is the first curing light to free dentists from both batteries and cords.
- Powered by the revolutionary U-40™ Ultracapacitor, re-energizes to full power in just 40 seconds, for incomparable convenience.
- Proprietary C.U.R.E. Technology™ allows the Demi Ultra to rapidly deliver a uniform depth of cure with industry leading low temperatures
- The Easy Suite™ feature set combines simple and intuitive operation with worry-free cleaning.
The after sales service gives you the peace of mind to know your investment and budget are protected from the hassles of unexpected repair expenses.
Learn more on www.demiultra.eu
Discover the technology behind Demi Ultra
Discover the technology behind Demi Ultra
- U-40 Ultracapacitor: Changing the game of recharging! 40-second re-energizing with improved longevity
- C.U.R.E.™ Technology delivering uniform curing with Industry-leading low temperatures
- Simple and intuitive operation with worry-free cleaning
U-40 Ultracapacitor Technology
Changing the game.
Revolutionary U-40 Ultracapacitor Technology re-energizes to full power in under 40 seconds.
Kerr Demi Ultra is the first and only curing light powered by state-of-the-art ultracapacitor technology. Although ultracapacitors are similar in size and shape to traditional batteries, they work much differently—re-energizing in a matter of seconds, and maintaining their energy capacity year after year.
In practical terms, the U-40 Ultracapacitor-powered Demi Ultra is never more than 40 seconds away from being able to deliver 25 ten-second cures. In your practice, the Demi Ultra delivers convenience, efficiency, and reliability.
Inside the U-40™ Ultracapacitor, ions float between two carbon-coated electrodes.
When an electrical current is applied to the plates (this occurs when the handpiece is in the dock), the ions accumulate on each plate, creating an electric field to power the curing light.
Keeping it cool
Proprietary C.U.R.E.™ Technology (Curing Uniformity and Reduced Energy) provides uniform depth of cure with industry-leading low temperatures. Enhanced collimation delivers more predictable curing power that is less sensitive to the positioning of the tip, while the more uniform beam generates a more consistent depth of cure.
Meeting your every need
Easy Suite feature set provides simple and intuitive operation and maintenance for seamless integration into your practice.
- Durable, lightweight construction: hybrid construction unites metal and patented Valox-molded plastic in an ultra-light, durable, and chemical-resistant design
- Comfortable ergonomic design: lightweight, ergonomic design and 360° rotating tip invite a wide range of comfortable hand positions to help minimize hand and arm stress
- Sealed, fanless design: an extra large heat sink provides cool, efficient performance without the inconvenience of thermal shutdown, while eliminating the need for cooling fans and vents
- Two-button operation: provides easy access to all system functions, including new silent mode activation. Equally convenient, there’s no need to program power functions to access PLS energy management
- Fully-integrated radiometer: easy-to-use radiometer with LED indicators that instantly communicate the curing light system’s power status
Dimensions and weight:
Handpiece with LED light attachment: Size 27 x 3.3. cm, Weight 184 g
Output – 1.100 to 1.330 mW/cm2
Wavelenght – 450 to 470nm
Curing modes – 5, 10 and 20 seconds
«Re-energise» time – 40 seconds after full discharge
Run time on a full charge – 25 10-second cures
LED light attachment – 8mm with 60° angle, non-autoclavable
Warranty 3 years standard
+ 2 years and accidental damage coverage options
Why is it ideal for aesthetic restorations?
Without proper polymerisation, even a good procedure with a good composite faces risks such as cracking, debonding or colour shifting.
Demi™ Ultra’s exclusive C.U.R.E.™ Technology (Curing Uniformity and Reduced Energy) assures uniform depth of cure with industry leading low temperatures, minimising risks.
Uniform depth of cure
How does it do this?
C.U.R.E.™ Technology allows uniform depth of cure through its collimated beam and lower temperatures at the tip, resulting in:
- More curing power at distance, making its efficacy less sensitive to the positioning of the tip,
- Improved patient safety and comfort,
- Reduced pulpal temperature rise, which can otherwise cause the incidence of pulpal inflammation and extended post op sensitivity, often blamed on other aspects of the restoration.
Directs more energy to the restoration, assuring better curing uniformity.
Low temperature: Temperatures are kept low by the LEDs at the tip and an extra large heat sink which draws heat away from the tip.