- DENTAL RESTORATION PRODUCTS
- ENDODONTICS PRODUCTS
- DENTAL BURS
- PREVENTION PRODUCTS
- DENTAL LABORATORY PRODUCTS
NX3 Nexus™ Third GenerationPermanent Dental Cements and Liners
Universal Adhesive Resin Dental Cement NX3
Universally indicated for all indirect applications, NX3 is a permanent resin cement system with an innovative chemistry for unmatched aesthetics, adhesion and versatility. Delivery system choices include an automix syringe for dual-cure indications and a light-cure cement for multiple units where unlimited work time is needed. The automixing dual-cure cement can be used for all indirect applications, including veneers. With Kerr’s proprietary amine-free initiator system and optimised resin matrix, NX3 is a truly colour-stable adhesive resin cement.
- Dual-cure automix syringe eliminates hand mixing
- Cement for veneers and indications requiring unlimited work time
- Excellent adhesion to dentine, enamel, CAD/CAM blocks, ceramic, porcelain, resin and metal
- Self-etch or total-etch
- Superior colour stability for long-term aesthetics whether dual-cure or light-cure
- Easy clean-up in gel state.
The Universal Combination for Simplified Indirect Restorations
Simplify your indirect technique with a combination of NX3 and OptiBond XTR.
- ONLY TWO PRODUCTS FOR ALL YOUR INDIRECT PROCEDURES
- No auxiliary product needed
- No need to stock multiple bonding agents and cements
- Superior indirect bond strength in total dark-cure mode
NX3 and OptiBond XTR
Oustanding versatility, even in total dark-cure mode
- Higher compatibility with different dental substrates
- Higher bond strength in total dark-cure scenario on dentine
- Amine-free formula for longer-lasting aesthetics results
Why is it ideal for aesthetic restorations?
NX3 universal resin cement assures high translucency and great long term colour stability, rendering it ideal for your aesthetic indirect restorations.
These features, combined with unlimited working time, give you great results especially when cementing veneers. For this procedure, choose NX3 Light Cure for the highest aesthetic impact.
How does it do this?
In traditional dual-cure cements, the BPO contained in the catalyst paste can be unstable and instigate colour shift inside the syringe. The tertiary amine base reacts with the catalyst to cause further colour instability after curing.
The NX3 dual-cure, self-cure initiator system does not contain tertiary amines or BPO, resulting in higher colour stability both in the syringe and after curing.
The perfect bond
When used together, OptiBond™ XTR and NX3 combine the clarity of one, standardised process for all your indirect procedures, with outstanding aesthetic results even in total dark cure.
This means you can reduce your inventory and simplify your procedure, with just two products.