AlgiNot FS™ is an extremely cost-effective, reliable alginate alternative. It is a high-quality material that delivers exceptional accuracy and performance. AlgiNot FS™ is available in a faster set time to increase patient comfort and reduce chair time without compromising performance or working time. The improved thixotropic consistency reduces slumping and displacement from the impression tray.
Indications for use include:
- Preliminary impressions
- Provisional crown and bridge impressions
- Study models
- Registration/opposing dentition impressions
- Impressions for orthodontic models
- Sports guards
- Bleaching trays.
- No hand mixing, eliminating mess and saving time and material.
- Delivery options of cartridge or Volume™ automix dispensing.
- Fewer impressions needed, as a single impression can yield multiple stone pours.
- Impressions remain stable, allowing you to pour whenever it is convenient.
- Tolerates disinfectants, thereby alleviating concerns about contaminated impressions.
- Saves money and time, greatly improving productivity.
- Work time (cartridge): 1 min | Set time (cartridge): 2 mins.
- Work time (Volume™): 1:15 mins | Set time (Volume™): 2:15 mins.