No, it is not radiopaque.
OptiBond™ Solo PlusBonding Agents
Single Component Total-Etch Dental Adhesive
OptiBond™ Solo™ Plus is a total-etch, single-component dental adhesive for virtually every clinical application. Ethanol-based, 15 % filled with Kerr’s proprietary 0.4μm filler, Solo™ Plus actually reinforces dentine tubules at much greater depths than unfilled or nano-filled systems. This means improved long-term stability and outstanding bond strengths with direct and indirect applications.
- Filled technology – OptiBond™ Solo™ is 15% filled with a 0.4 μm filler
- Ethanol-based – the adhesion promoters are carried in an ethanol solvent, diminishing both the tedious need for multiple coats and constant reapplication commonly experienced with acetone adhesives
- Versatile – effective for all direct and indirect indications, in moist or dry environments
- Available in bottle and Unidose™ delivery.
- Proven long-term performance.
Yes, 15% glass filled.
It is 10 microns.
Acetone-based products evaporate faster than alcohol, requiring multiple applications, thus more material is needed when using an acetone-based product.
15 seconds is sufficient.