Demi™ UltraDental Curing Lights
LED Ultracapacitor Curing Light System
- U-40 Ultracapacitor re-energizes to full power in under 40 seconds, for incomparable convenience
- C.U.R.E Technology delivers uniform depth of cure with industry-leading low temperatures
- Easy Suite provides for simple, intuitive operation in a durable yet lightweight design
The Kerr Direct Restorative Procedural Solution
Designed to align with your workflow, our new Kerr Direct Restorative Procedural Solution is an integrated system of products that establishes a consistent, predictable procedural framework–helping you improve the efficiency and effectiveness of your practice.
Give us a day of your week and you'll see. Take the Kerr "Give Us Your Tuesdays" challenge and get started here.
U-40 Ultracapacitor Technology
Changing the game.
Revolutionary U-40 Ultracapacitor Technology re-energizes to full power in under 40 seconds. Kerr Demi Ultra is the first and only curing light powered by state-of-the-art ultracapacitor technology. Although ultracapacitors are similar in size and shape to traditional batteries, they work much differently—re-energizing in a matter of seconds, and maintaining their energy capacity year after year.
In practical terms, the U-40 Ultracapacitor-powered Demi Ultra is never more than 40 seconds away from being able to deliver 25 ten-second cures. In your practice, the Demi Ultra delivers convenience, efficiency, and reliability—like nothing you’ve experienced before.
Keeping it cool
Proprietary C.U.R.E.™ Technology (Curing Uniformity and Reduced Energy) provides uniform depth of cure with industry-leading low temperatures. Enhanced collimation delivers more predictable curing power that is less sensitive to the positioning of the tip, while the more uniform beam generates a more consistent depth of cure.
Meeting your every need
Easy Suite feature set provides simple and intuitive operation and maintenance for seamless integration into your practice.
- Durable, lightweight construction: hybrid construction unites metal and patented Valox-molded plastic in an ultra-light, durable, and chemical-resistant design
- Comfortable ergonomic design: lightweight, ergonomic design and 360° rotating tip invite a wide range of comfortable hand positions to help minimize hand and arm stress
- Sealed, fanless design: an extra large heat sink provides cool, efficient performance without the inconvenience of thermal shutdown, while eliminating the need for cooling fans and vents
- Two-button operation: provides easy access to all system functions, including new silent mode activation. Equally convenient, there’s no need to program power functions to access PLS energy management
- Fully-integrated radiometer: easy-to-use radiometer with LED indicators that instantly communicate the curing light system’s power status
Handpiece with LED light attachment: Size 10.7" x 1.3", Weight 6.5 oz.
Charging dock: Size 5.8" x 3.2" x 3.0", Weight 16.1 oz.
Wavelength 450 nm–470 nm
Curing modes 5, 10, and 20 seconds
LED light attachment 8mm with 60° angle, non-autoclavable
Warranty 3 years