BluWhite Diamonds cut faster and clean easier than other leading manufacturers due to the unique grit application process, which helps reduce clogging and improves cutting efficiency. BluWhite diamonds offer a wide selection of shapes and grits which feature unique extra coarse diamond particles (40% larger than competitors.) BluWhite diamonds are a great option for any operative or prosthodontic procedure time after time.
- Unique diamond application process ensures excellent diamond particle retention and cutting surface throughout multiple uses
- A wide selection of grit sizes, including Extra Coarse for rapid gross reduction
- Wide selection of shapes to accommodate any clinical indication or prep design
- Outstanding cutting efficiency reduces chatter and instrument wear and tear
- Available in Friction Grip or Short Shank, 5 per pack
Dual Density Deposition
BluWhite's unique dual density diamond deposition process produces a diamond with more cutting edges exposed than our competitors, resulting in an instrument that cuts much more efficiently.
Comprehensive esthetics start with the preparation. Which is why Kerr, the world’s leader in restorative and esthetic dental products, is pleased to offer one of the finest names in dental rotary instruments, the Kerr BluWhite Diamond. Kerr BluWhite Diamonds are manufactured to strict ISO specifications in our world leading rotary instrument factory located in Canada. They are offered in 5 basic grits and two composite finishing grits.
Grit / Color Band / Microns
Compo Ultra Fine Grit / Violet / 17-23
Compo Fine / Yellow / 34-40
Super Fine / Yellow / 44-62
Fine / Red / 74–88
Regular / Blue / 105-125
Coarse / Green / 125-149
Extra Course / Black / 177-250
Compo Ultra Fine / Violet / 17-23