Lead-Free X-ray Apron and Panoramic PonchosX-ray Protection
Our lead-free aprons for dental x-rays provide radiation protection for patients during intra-oral radiography, without the weight of lead! The aprons are made of proprietary alloy sheeting that provides the same protection as lead but are up to 30% lighter.
Aprons are also available as panoramic ponchos.
- 100% lead-free, 30% lighter.
- Corduroy backing helps reduce slipping and misalignment.
- Smooth microfiber front is easier to clean than corduroy, is not cold to the touch and is more comfortable than traditional vinyl covering.
- Integrated thyroid collar to shield the thyroid gland from radiation (for aprons only).
- Built-in loops to hang the apron make it easier to store.
Lead-free aprons and ponchos comply with: CE-marking; IEC 61331-1:2014-05; DIN 6857-1:2009-01; EC Directive 89/686/EEC; Directive 93/42 EC; ASTM F 2547-06:2013