- DENTAL RESTORATION PRODUCTS
- ENDODONTICS PRODUCTS
- DENTAL BURS
- PREVENTION PRODUCTS
- DENTAL LABORATORY PRODUCTS
Demi™ PlusDental Curing Lights
Dental Curing Light
The Demi Plus is a Light Emitting Diode (LED) curing light that builds upon our legacy and continues to offer the same compelling features that have made the Demi curing light such a commercial success.
Thanks to the PLS technology, the Demi intermittently shifts output intensity from an impressive base of 1100mW/cm2 to a peak of 1330mW/cm2. This enables the Demi Plus to deliver a 5-second cure for A3 or lighter shades. Demetron’s unique thermal control system ensures a cool, continuous high output without a risk of overheating intrapulpal tissue.
- High power LED curing light featuring Periodic Level Shifting (PLS) technology
- • Increased curing ability and shorter curing times (5-second cure for A3 and lighter shades)
- • Cool, continuous high output thanks to Demetron’s unique thermal control system
- • Cordless, ergonomic design
- • 5-, 10- and 20-second pre-set timer settings
- • Timer mode recall
- • No down time; 1 Lithium-ion battery included
- • 500 x 5-second cures with fully charged battery
- • 8 mm curved turbo light guide included
- • Interchangeable Light Guides: Accepts all Demetron light guides from 2 mm through 13 mm.
What makes a Demi Plus?
- Extended Light Guide. +28% longer reach. The 8mm Extended Turbo Light Guide enables better application with improved access for posterior procedures.
- Enhanced Body Design. The exterior is made of Valox resin, a high-performance plastic that will protect and extend the life of your unit.
- Longer Warranty. Kerr’s three-year warranty ensures you get the most value from your premium investment.
- Advanced Battery Design. The self-cleaning “cap and swipe” battery simplifies charging. The positive contact charger on this cordless curing light guarantees a snug fit between the contacts on the handpiece and the charger base, allowing you to get the most out of every charge.
- Output peak wavelength range: 450 – 470nm
- Output intensity from 1100 mW/cm2 to peak of 1330mW/cm2