AlgiNot FS™Dental Impression Materials
AlgiNot FS™ is an extremely cost-effective, reliable alginate alternative. It is a high-quality material that delivers exceptional accuracy and performance. AlgiNot FS™ is available in a faster set time to increase patient comfort and reduce chair time without compromising performance or working time. The improved thixotropic consistency reduces slumping and displacement from the impression tray.
Indications for use include:
- Preliminary impressions
- Provisional crown and bridge impressions
- Study models
- Registration/opposing dentition impressions
- Impressions for orthodontic models
- Sports guards
- Bleaching trays.
- No hand mixing, eliminating mess and saving time and material.
- Delivery options of cartridge or Volume™ automix dispensing.
- Fewer impressions needed, as a single impression can yield multiple stone pours.
- Impressions remain stable, allowing you to pour whenever it is convenient.
- Tolerates disinfectants, thereby alleviating concerns about contaminated impressions.
- Saves money and time, greatly improving productivity.
- Work time (cartridge): 1 min | Set time (cartridge): 2 mins.
- Work time (Volume™): 1:15 mins | Set time (Volume™): 2:15 mins.
AlgiNot™ is an extremely cost-effective, reliable alginate alternative. This high-quality impression material delivers exceptional accuracy and performance. AlgiNot is simple to use, and it saves the dental assistant a tremendous amount of time - giving your practice the opportunity to accommodate more patients. AlgiNot FS™ offers the same great performance as original AlgiNot - now with an improved thixotropic consistency and faster set time!
Suitable for impressions in preparation of case study models, orthodontic models, opposing models, simple removable dentures, removable retainers and splints, provisional crown and bridge, and dental impressions.