Dental Bone Grafting Material
- No membrane required. Proven success with or without a membrane.
- Stable environment for bone growth. Open spherical matrix fosters blood retention and provides essential scaffolding for bone growth.
- Negatively charged material. Will not migrate. Repels oral pathogens, reducing risk of infection.
- No risk of disease transmission. Synthetic bone alloplast precludes concerns about organic tissue origin.
- Well-documented safety and efficacy. Over 25 years of successful clinical studies published.
- More Info
Bioplant® is a synthetic dental bone grafting material used in most indications where a bone graft is required including: preventing the loss of jawbone after tooth extraction (Socket Grafting/Ridge Preservation), augmenting the jawbone in preparation for the installation of prosthesis (Ridge Augmentation), replacing bone lost to periodontal or gum disease (Periodontal Defects), and for bone voids associated with implant placement (Implant Therapy). The spherical shape of the Bioplant beads fosters blood retention and provides essential scaffolding for bone growth. Results in minimal to no migration from the surgical site and repels oral pathogens reducing the risk of infection. Over 25 years of successful clinical studies have been published, making Bioplant the optimal choice for bone grafting