- DENTAL RESTORATION PRODUCTS
- ENDODONTICS PRODUCTS
- DENTAL BURS
- PREVENTION PRODUCTS
- DENTAL LABORATORY PRODUCTS
3 in 1 Cleaner, Disinfectant and Decontaminant
CaviCide is a convenient, ready-for-use, broad-spectrum intermediate level disinfectant for hard non-porous surfaces of medical and dental devices.
It is effective against Tuberculosis (TB), viruses, bacteria and fungi.
With only 17% alcohol, CaviCide™ is less aggressive than commonly used products with high-alcohol content.
It is recommended to use CaviCide™ in accordance with the instructions for use and local infection control procedures and regulations.
- Fast acting: kills TB, methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) and fungi in 3 minutes or less.
- Saves time and inventory: cleaner and disinfectant in one.
- Ready to use: no dilution required, no mixing involved so efficacy is certain!
- Safe: does not contains phenol, bleach or other toxic chemicals.
- Available in spray, liquid and wipe formats.
How to use
How to use CaviCide™
The product can be used for all areas of the dental practice including operating rooms, isolation rooms, patient care areas and laboratories.
It can also be applied as:
- Pre cleaning decontaminant spray.
- Ultrasonic pre cleaning solution.
- Manual pre cleaner.
- Disinfectant spray.
- Disinfectant immersion solution for non critical instruments
When used as directed it is also effective for cleaning semi critical equipment prior to sterilisation.
CaviCide™ - the impression disinfectant
CaviCide is highly compatible with all impression materials including silicons and alginates. The products’ short exposure times reduce the chance of deformation and ensure form stability while cleaning and disinfecting thoroughly.