Kerr product innovations
Prophy Box SMARTmatic S19 with Perfect Pearls *
From patient preparation to polishing – KaVo Kerr makes prophylaxis treatment even easier and more efficient. In addition to the attractive Prophy Boxes with a KaVo SMARTmatic PROPHY S31, S33 or S53 instrument, the newest Prophy Box combines the innovative disposable Prophy Angles PerfectPearl™ with the perfectly matching instrument KaVo SMARTmatic Prophy S19 – to fulfil all your daily needs in one comprehensive package.
- 1x KaVo SMARTmatic PROPHY Instrument S19
- 2x Kerr Prophy Clips
- 2x Kerr Cleanic Tube Fluorid 100 g
- 1x Kerr OptiView Standard Kit (2 pieces)
- 144x Prophy Angles Standard Cups
Endodontic Motor elements™ e-motion with improved Adaptive Motion feature *
The new KaVo Kerr elements™ e-motion system combines efficiency and safety: the improved Adaptive Motion feature offers greater cutting power and the new torque limiting feature minimises the risk of files becoming deformed or breaking.
KaVo Kerr elements™ e-motion was fully developed and manufactured in Germany. The accompanying stainless steel handpiece is made by KaVo. The device, thanks to its user-friendly colour touchscreen interface, is easy to operate – via 5 individually adjustable presettings, each with up to 10 files.
At a glance:
- File system with more than 190 preset files
- New files can be added with name, size, speed and torque and set up individually
- 4 attachment options for handpiece holders
- System includes control, motor and reducing handpiece (8:1), speed range
- 20–2,500 rpm, torque 0.1–6.0 Ncm
- 12-month warranty
OptiBond™ eXTRa Universal - The power of two for all your challenges *
Introducing OptiBond™ eXTRa Universal, the all-new two-component universal bonding agent to deliver superior bond results with the ease of a single protocol, for any clinical situation.
At a glance:
- Superior bond results thanks to the patented GPDM and Ternary Solvent System
- Compatibility with any substrate without the need of auxiliary products, thanks to unique smart pH technology
- High aesthetic outcomes thanks to low film thickness
Traverse™ - Rotary glide path file *
Own the glide path with speed and safety.
At a glance:
- Simplified, faster procedure
- High resistance to stress and deformation
- More tapered glide path, reduced work load
- Higher cutting efficiency
- Non-cutting tip, less debris apical extrusion
- No risk for cross contamination
* Availability depending on offering, registrations and regulatory approvals in your region / country.